Village Hall

The community is fortunate to have a small, but comfortable village hall, complete with kitchen and toilets.

It was built in 1846 as the National school and extended in 1895 when it had 48 children on the books. The school closed in 1919 and the building became the village hall in 1993.

See the drop down menus for details of events taking place or to arrange a booking of the hall.